Our lightest-weight long sleeve base layer tops are the ideal second skin to keep you comfortable throughout your physical pursuits. Made with breathable and insulating 150gm corespun merino, the Zone Long Sleeve Crewe is perfect for year-round adventures. Whether you are running off-road, biking or just training around the city, it has got just enough LYCRA® to maximise flexibility while its next-to-skin comfort makes it a must have layering piece. Strategically placed merino mesh offers thermo-regulation, while flatlock seams prevent chafing during vigorous movement.
- Fit: Slim
- Layer: Base Layers
- Best for: Snow Sports, Hike
- Benefits: Comfort, Odour Resistant, Lightweight, Breathable
- Features: Corespun fabric for enhanced durability, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, strategically placed merino mesh for ventilation, flatlock seams prevent chafing, raglan sleeve construction for mobility, underarm gusset for comfort and mobility, dropped front and back hem for added coverage, center back length: 74.8cm/29½", size L, Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 63" / 191cm. Waist: 33.1" / 84cm. He is wearing size Medium.
Fabric & Care
- Fabric weight: 150 Ultralight
- Fabric: Body: 83% Merino Wool, 12% Nylon, 5% LYCRA®. Eyelet: 85% Merino Wool, 14% Nylon, 1% LYCRA®
- Care: Machine wash warm. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.