A stretchy merino baselayer shirt ideal for long, high-output days on the skis, trail, rock, or bike, the Women‘s Zone Long Sleeve Crewe is the ultimate active baselayer top. The Zone features our BodyfitZONE™ construction, which combines lightweight 200gm stretch merino wool with strategically placed merino mesh panels to help regulate temperature during stop-and-go days on the trail or in the mountains. Flatlock stitching eliminates chafing during day after day of dynamic motion.
- Fit: Slim
- Layer: Base Layers
- Best for: Training, Adventure, Snow Sports
- Benefits: Temperature regulation, versatile use, soft, lightweight, garment stretch and recovery
- Features: Icebreaker BodyfitZONE™ technology, strategically placed merino mesh for ventilation, flatlock seams prevent chafing, drop tail hem for added coverage, corespun fabric for enhanced durability
- Model: Height: 5'7" / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
Fabric and Care
- Fabric weight: 200 Lightweight
- Fabric: Body: 96% Merino Wool, 4% LYCRA® Eyelet: 85% Merino Wool, 14% Nylon, 1% LYCRA®
- Product Weight: Medium = 185 g / 6.52 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.