A stretchy merino baselayer shirt ideal for long, high-output days on the bike, trail, skis or the rock, the 200 Zone Long Sleeve Crewe is the ultimate active baselayer top. The Zone features our BodyfitZONE™ construction, which combines lightweight stretch merino wool jersey fabric with strategically placed merino mesh panels to improve ventilation and help regulate temperature during stop-and-go days on the trail or in the mountains. Flatlock stitching eliminates chafing during day after day of dynamic motion.
- Fit: Slim
- Layer: Base Layers
- Best for: Adventure, Snow Sports
- Benefits: Comfort, Warm, Breathable, Odour Resistant, Moves with you
- Features: Updated design, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, strategically placed merino mesh for ventilation, flatlock seams prevent chafing, raglan sleeve construction for mobility, underarm gusset for comfort and mobility, dropped front and back hem for added coverage, center back length: 70.2cm/27¾", size M, Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5 8" / 175cm. Waist: 25" / 64cm. She is wearing size Small.
Fabric & Care
- Fabric weight: 200 Lightweight
- Fabric: Body: 96% Merino Wool, 4% LYCRA®. Eyelet: 98% Merino Wool, 1% LYCRA®, 1% Nylon
- Care: Machine wash warm. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.